The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched by the Government of India to help the farmers financially. PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2023 can be checked through official website at www.pmkisan.gov.in. The PM Kisan Yojana was inaugurated by the Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi by providing every farmer who is having less than 14 hectares of land and are unable to cultivate their land.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2023
Many farmers successfully registered in the scheme. There are more than 12 crores beneficiaries registered in the PM Kisan Yojana and receiving ₹6,000 per year. Government directly transfers the installment money into the beneficiary bank account. The Installment is paid in three divided parts every year. Beneficiaries are eagerly waiting for the 14th Installment Release date which is expected to be released in the last week of July, 2023. For more information regarding PM Kisan Beneficiary Status stay tuned to this post.
There are more than 12 crores beneficiaries who are eagerly waiting for their 14th Installment money to be credited in their bank account. The 14th Installment is expected to be released in the last week of July, 2023. The farmers will be receiving ₹2,000 in their bank account registered in PM Kisan Yojana. The PM Kisan Yojana is eligible for the farmers who are not able to cultivate their land. The farmers get ₹6,000 of monetary incentive per year which is disbursed in three installments.
PM Kisan Scheme Benefits
In early times many students were unable to cultivate their land because of not having proper financial conditions. Knowing the issue and proceeding it forward the Government of India has released PM Kisan Yojana where the farmers who have less than 2 hectares of land will be getting PM Kisan Yojana benefit. The scheme will help the farmers by providing them monetary incentive to cultivate their land. The farmers registered with the PM Kisan Yojana will be getting ₹6,000 as Installment money per year which will be disbursed in three parts ₹2,000 every four months.
PM Kisan Eligibility 2023
- Farmers must have their identity card proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Ration Card, etc.
- Farmers must have more than 14 hectares of land.
- Farmers must have less than 2.5 lakh income.
- Also the farmers who are unable to cultivate their land because of their financial condition.
Steps to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2023
The 13th Installment was successfully released on 27th February, 2023 to all the beneficiaries registered with PM Kisan Yojana. There are more than 12 crores eagerly waiting for the 14th Installment to be released as the farmers have to cultivate their land. Beneficiaries generally ask how to check the installment status.
- Visit to the official website portal www.pmkisan.gov.in
- On the homepage search for the “Farmers Corner” and click on it.
- In the Farmers Corner you will be seeing options where you have to enter on the Beneficiary Status.
- In the Beneficiary Status page you have to enter your login credentials such as Aadhar Card, Pan Card, KYC, Mobile Number, Voter ID Card, etc.
- After entering the required login credentials do the captcha verification and click on the submit button.
- PM Kisan Beneficiary Status will be appearing on your screen. You will be seeing your installment status and payment history.
To check the PM Kisan Status 2023 visit to the official website portal which is www.pmkisan.gov.in
PM Kisan 14th Installment will be released on 30 July 2023.
All farmers can easily check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status through official webiste by following the above steps.