The PM Kisan 15th Installment will be credited into the bank account of registered farmers under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare and this scheme is run by the Government of India, which is fully named as Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Within this scheme, every year farmers are given Rs 6000 in three installments at intervals of four months and Rs 2000 is directly transferred to the farmers’ account.
PM Kisan 15th Installment Release Date
The farmers who are eligible for this scheme have received 14 installments till date and now they are waiting for the 15th installment. PM Kisan 15th Installment will be released on 27 November 2023 and the amount will transfer in the respective registered bank accounts of the Farmers. If you want complete details about PM Kisan 15th Installment like how to check Beneficiary Status, Installment list then this article is only for you, read this article thoroughly.
|Department||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Article||PM Kisan 15th Installment|
|Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-KSYN)|
|Benefit||Per installment Rs 2000 (Rs 6000 yearly)|
|Beneficiaries||Around 8.5 Crores of Farmer|
|15th Installment||To be released (Aug to Nov 2023)|
|Mode||Online via DBT|
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, which is also known as PM Kisan Yojana, is a centrally funded scheme under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare. Recently, PM Kisan 14th Installment has been released on 27th July 2023 and farmers can go through official website for new updates at www.pmkisan.gov.in
The PM Kisan Yojana was launched on 24th February 2019 for financial support of the land holding poor farmers. Under this scheme, every year Rs 6,000 in three installments are transferred directly to the Aadhaar card linked bank account of the farmers at an interval of every four months. Under this scheme, the farmer has already got 14th installment on 27 July 2023 and now the farmer is also waiting for the 15th installment. The benefit of this scheme will be only to those farmers who have got their registration done. Money will come in the Aadhar card link bank account of only those candidate, whose application is approved. Registered farmers can see the Beneficiary List 2023 by visiting the official website.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2023
PM Kisan Beneficiary List will only contain the names of those farmers who have already got their registration done and who have received the 14th installment. To check the name of this list, you have to go to the official site and fill in your registration number and your complete details. The registered farmers should follow the given instructions, to check the PM Kisan 15th Installment Beneficiary List-
- Step 1: Go to the official website at www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Step 2: The candidate should click on the’ Farmer Corner’ present on the homepage.
- Step 3: Select the ‘Beneficiary List’ option and click on it.
- Step 4: A new page will open in which the farmer will have to fill his name, block, village and district name.
- Step 5: Click on the ‘Get Report’ button.
- Step 6: After this the beneficiary list of the PM Kisan 15th Installment will opened.
PM Kisan Registration Status 2023
If the name of any candidate is not there in the Beneficiary List 2023, then they have to check their registration status and if there is any mistake in it, it should be corrected and then should be applied again. Candidates can check their registration status through registration number, mobile number and also from Aadhar Card Number. To see the registration status through mobile number or Aadhaar card, the candidate’s mobile number and Aadhar card should be linked to the PM Kisan Account. The candidates should follow the given instructions to check registration status through their registration number-
- Step 1: Candidates should first go to the official website of PAN Kisan 15th Installment 2023.
- Step 2: After this go to the farmer corner section and select the PM Kisan Status.
- Step 3: After that a new page will open in which the candidate will have to enter the registration number.
- Step 4: The candidate should click on the Get Data option.
- Step 5: After this candidates can see their registration status.
PM Kisan Installment Status 2023
Under the PM Kisan 2023 Scheme, the farmers already got 14 installments till date and now they are waiting for the 15th installment which will be transferred directly to the Aadhar card linked bank account of the candidate. The PM Kisan 15th Installment will be given only to those farmers whose name is in the beneficiary list. If your name is in the beneficiary list and then the money is not going into your account, then you should check your installment status. The candidates should follow the given instructions to check the PM Kisan 15th Installment Status 2023-
- Step 1: Candidates should first go to the official website of PM Kisan Scheme.
- Step 2: After this a new page will open, the candidate should go to the installment status option and click on it.
- Step 3: On the next page, the candidate should fill their registration number.
- Step 4: The candidate should click on the Get Data option.
- Step 5: Here the candidates can check the current status of their installment.
- Here the amount and date of the last installment received by the candidate are written. If the pay installment status is showing approved here and money has not come in your account, then you can complain by going to your bank.
PM Kisan e-KYC Status 2023
- Step 1: Candidates should visit the official website at www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the PM Kisan KYC link option.
- Step 3: Enter Your Aadhar Card Number and click on the submit button.
- Step 4: Fill the OTP, send to your Aadhar card linked mobile number and now your KYC is completed.
PM Kisan 15th Installment will be transferred into the bank account of registered farmer on 27th November 2023, Monday.
Rupees 2,000/- will be transferred in the bank account of registered and eligible farmers through DBT.
Only those farmers whose name will be mentioned in the Pan Kisan Beneficiary List 2023 will get its benefit.