The India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for those who are looking for a stable and secure government job in the Indian Postal circle. The India Post GDS is a merit based recruitment process. Hence, there is no need for a written examination. Recently, the Indian Postal Service released the notification for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 for 12,828 vacancies for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Branch Postmaster (BPM).
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023is a great opportunity for aspirants who want to work in the Indian Postal Service as Gramin Dak Sevak. The India Post Office GDS Notification was released on 21st May 2023 and from 22 May 2023 the application process started. The Gramin Dak Sevak position is a clerical position in the Indian post office that involves a variety of duties, such as delivering mail and selling stamps and postal products. And to know more about India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 stay tuned with us.
India Post Office Recruitment 2023
|Indian Postal Department
|Name of Article
|India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
|Name of Posts
|Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS), Branch Postmaster(BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM) / Dak Sevak.
|New Registration Dates
|16 June 2023 to Now
Post Office Recruitment 2023
The India Post Office GDS recruitment 2023 is a merit based selection process that was conducted by the department of post. The application for India Post Office GDS recruitment 2023 started from 22 May 2023 and ended up to 23 June 2023. Candidates who are willing to apply for the India Post Office GDS recruitment 2023 can follow the steps given below in the article after visiting the official website of the India Post GDS.
General category candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as application fees, and there are no application fees for other categories in India post GDS recruitment 2023. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are shortlisted based on their past educational qualifications and on the basis of the tie breaking rule. After the application process ended, the department of post released the India Post office GDS merit list, which contains the names of the selected candidates.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the India Post Office GDS recruitment 2023, candidates should ensure that they are eligible for the Gramin Dak Sevak post or not. If the authority finds that the candidate is not eligible for the Gramin Dak Sevak post, then they immediately reject the candidate’s application form.
- The basic eligibility criteria for India post office GDS recruitment 2023 was that the applicant had Indian citizenship.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years, and the maximum age of the candidate is 40 years.
- Candidates must pass the 10th class from a recognised board and have good knowledge of Hindi and English to be eligible for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Salary
The total number of vacancies in the India Post Office GDS recruitment 2023 was 12,828 for the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) and Branch Postmaster (BPM). The vacancies may increase if the number of vacant posts increases, because last time the number of vacancies was 40889, but due to the number of vacant positions increasing, the vacancies also increased up to 50,000. The salary of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) is a basic pay of Rs. 12000/- per month, along with allowances.
How to Apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply for the India Post GDS Recruitment till June 2023 by visiting the official website of the Indian Post GDS. Candidate can follow the steps given below to apply for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023-
- Step 1: To apply for the India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 candidates have to visit the official website of the Indian Post GDS at www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Step 2: After that, the candidate has to click on the recruitment section and select “India Post GDS Recruitment 2023.”
- Step 3: Now students have to provide their details, such as their educational qualifications, personal details, etc., by filling out the application form.
- Step 4: Now the candidate has to click on the submit button and can also download the India Post Office GDS Recruitment application configuration.
The application fees to apply for the India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 were Rs.100/- for the general category, and there are no application fees for other categories.
The candidate can apply for the India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 from the official website of the Indian Post GDS – www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in