Candidates who were waiting for UP Police Constable Vacancy 2023 for so many days, their wait is over now. The notification of Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2023 has been issued by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board. This notification is going to be released on 15th July, but could not be done due to some reason, and now finally its notification has been uploaded on the official website at www.uppbpb.gov.in
UP Police Constable Vacancy
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 has total 52,699 vacancies of which 41,811 Seats are for Constable Civil Police, 8540 Seats are for Constable PAC, 1007 are for Firemen and 1341 Seats are for Constable Uttar Pradesh Special Security Force. Please note that, only 12th pass students are eligible for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023. Candidates who are eligible can register themselves by visiting the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board. And read this article thoroughly and follow the instructions given below to fill the form.
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board|
|Article||UP Police Constable Vacancy|
|Posts||Police Constable, Firemen, and Others|
|Notification Status||Released on 15th July 2023, Saturday|
|Application Status||Active till 20th August 2023, Sunday|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, PET & PST, Documentation & Medical Exam|
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) was established on 2 December 2008 by the Uttar Pradesh Government. They are assigned for conducting the selection process regarding the recruitment of various posts in UP police. UPPRPB has released notification for UP Police Constable Vacancy 2023 and this recruitment is the biggest recruitment ever released by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for Police recruitment because of total 52,699 seats are available in various posts.
UP Police Constable Vacancy 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has given the detailed eligibility criteria for UP Police Constable Vacancy 2023. The interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to fill the form. The interested candidates should have 12th pass from state or CBSE board. The minimum age to fill the form should be 18, if your age is less than that, then you will not be allowed to appear in the exam. The maximum age of the candidate applying for this form should be 23 years. Eligible candidates will fill the form and after complete registration they will give an exam on a given date and after the physical test they will be selected.
How to Apply for UP Police Constable Vacancy 2023?
The application form of UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 will be filled in three steps. Basic details will be filled in the first step, after that documents will have to be uploaded and then the payment will have to be done. The Candidates must follow the instructions given below to complete their registration process-
- Step 1: The candidate should visit the official website of UPPRPB Board.
- Step 2: Candidates should search the notification of Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2023 on its homepage and confirm your eligibility.
- Step 3: Select the ‘UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 apply online link.
- Step 4: A new page will open in which you will have to create your account.
- Step 5: Create your account with an User ID and a strong password and A four digit OTP will be sent to your Aadhaar card linked mobile number.
- Step 6: Now, Sign In with your registered User ID and Password and fill the application form with your name, father’s name, mother’s name , address and qualification.
- Step 7: Upload your photo, signature and residential certificate and caste certificate and click on the submit option.
- Step 8: In the last step, the candidate will have to make his payment. Exam fee has been reduced so that the poor students can fill this form. The registration fee for General and OBC (Other Backward Classes) students is Rs.400/- only and there is no registration fee for all students belonging to SC/ST.
- Step 9: After that a preview page will open in which all the information filled by you will be there, you will have to confirm it and click on the final submit option.
- Step 10: Congratulations, your registration process has been completed now. Take a print out of your preview page for future security.
UP Police Constable Vacancy 2023 Selection Process
After the completion of the registration process, it is very important for the candidates to be selected in this exam, to know the exam pattern and complete the selection process. UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Selection Process is divided into five stages.
The first stage is an online objective based written exam followed by PST , PET, Medical Test and in the last document verification. The candidates should pass each stage with good marks to get confirmed selection for the post you have applied. Here is the detailed information about each stage.
- Stage 1: This is an online objectives based written exam in which there are a total 150 questions. For every correct answer 2 marks will be given and for wrong answer 0.5 marks will be deducted.
- Stage 2: This is a Physical Standard Test in which male and female candidates must have 168 cm and 152 cm height respectively and the chest width should be 79cm.
- Stage 3: This is Physical Efficiency Test in which male and female candidates must complete 4.8 km in 25 minutes and 2.4 km in 14 minutes respectively.
- Stage 4: This is a medical test in which medical tests will be conducted by doctors and only medically fit candidates will be selected.
- Stage 5: This is the last stage of the selection process in which the document verification of shortlisted candidates is to be done.