The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently announced job openings for those interested in becoming constable by SSC Delhi Police Vacancy 2023. If you have been looking for a career in law enforcement, this could be your chance. The SSC has just released the Delhi Police Constable Notification.
Eligible candidates can start the application process online on 01st September 2023. The application deadline is 30th September 2023. It is important to remember the last date to apply for Delhi Police Vacancy because, after the last date, the officials will remove the application link from the official website at www.ssc.nic.in
- SSC Delhi Police Vacancy 2023
- Delhi Police Constable Notification 2023
- SSC Delhi Police Vacancy 2023 Educational Qualification
- SSC Delhi Police Vacancy 2023 Age Limit
- SSC Delhi Police Vacancy 2023 Application Fee
- SSC Delhi Police Vacancy 2023 Details
- Steps to Apply for SSC Delhi Police Vacancy 2023
- SSC Delhi Police Vacancy 2023 Selection Process
SSC Delhi Police Vacancy 2023
Before you start the application process, it is strongly advised that you carefully read the Delhi Police Constable 2023 Recruitment Notification. The notification contains all the important information, such as the required educational qualifications, age limits, application fees, and the selection process.
To apply for these Delhi Police Constable (Executive) vacancies candidates can use the official SSC website at ssc.nic.in. The website has the online application form, as well as links to the Delhi Police Department’s official website. This way, you will have all the necessary resources at your fingertips to complete the Delhi Police Application Process smoothly.
Delhi Police Constable Notification 2023
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Article||SSC Delhi Police Vacancy 2023|
|Post||Delhi Police Constable|
|Vacancies||7547 (Male – 5056 & Female – 2491)|
|Application Dates||1st to 30th September 2023, Saturday|
|Exam Dates||14th, 16th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 28th, 29th, 30th November 2023 &|
1st, 4th, 5th December 2023
|Selection Procedure||Online Test – PE & MT|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
If you are ready to join law enforcement as a Delhi Police Constable (Executive), take advantage of this recruitment drive. Your first step is to thoroughly read the detailed notification. From there, you can smoothly navigate the online application process.
SSC Delhi Police Vacancy 2023 Educational Qualification
- Constable (Male) – The applicant must have passed 10+2 with any stream from a recognized school education board. The applicant must have LMV Driving Licence.
- Constable (Female) – The candidate must have passed 10+2 with any stream from a recognized school education board.
SSC Delhi Police Vacancy 2023 Age Limit
To be eligible for this opportunity, applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25. The key date to keep in mind for calculating your age eligibility will be provided in the official detailed notification. This notification will specify the date that will be used as the reference point for your age calculation.
It is important to note that if you belong to a reserved category, there is age relaxation. Age relaxations are in line with the government’s rules to ensure fairness in the application process.
SSC Delhi Police Vacancy 2023 Application Fee
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS – ₹100/-
- SC/ ST/ ESM/ Departmental – NIL
- Candidates can submit the registration fee only via online mode.
SSC Delhi Police Vacancy 2023 Details
Steps to Apply for SSC Delhi Police Vacancy 2023
- Go to the official web portal of the Staff Selection Commission which is located at ssc.nic.in
- Click on the “Recruitments” tab.
- Now find the link for “SSC Delhi Police Vacancy 2023 (Executive)”.
- The detailed recruitment notification will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill in your personal details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of your required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit your application form.
- Take a printout of your SSC Delhi Police Vacancy Application Form for further use.
SSC Delhi Police Vacancy 2023 Selection Process
The Staff Selection Commission has divided the recruitment process into various stages. In order to get selected for the said post candidates need to qualify all the stages.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): The PET is a physical fitness test that all aspirants must pass in order to qualify for the next round. The PET consists of three tests:
- 100 meters run
- 800 meters run
- Physical Standard Test (PST): The PST is a physical measurement test that all candidates must pass in order to qualify for the next stage. The Delhi Police PST consists of the following measurements:
- Written Examination: The written examination is a 100-question multiple-choice test that all candidates must pass in order to qualify for the next stage. The written test will be organized in two parts:
- Part I: General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Part II: General Knowledge
Document Verification: All candidates who qualify for the written examination will be called for document verification. This is to ensure that the candidates meet the eligibility criteria.
Medical Examination: All candidates who qualify for the document verification will be called for a medical examination. This is to ensure that the candidates are physically fit to join the Delhi Police.
We have included everything you need to know, such as the eligibility criteria, including educational qualifications and age limits, a breakdown of the application fees, an explanation of the selection process, and most importantly, the important registration dates. We have also provided direct links to the official websites of both the Delhi Police Department and the SSC for easy access. Additionally, we have highlighted the links to the Delhi Police Notification-PDF and the online application form.