The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board holds the authority of RSMSSB Sanganak Vacancy for staff under state government sections. There are many vacant jobs announced from a particular division to recruit candidates who are eligible to catch the particular fields. There are many candidates who are interested in managing several big data and statistics with proper knowledge of tools and techniques.
RSMSSB Sanganak Vacancy 2023
Candidates having proper knowledge of computers while holding a degree will make them eligible to apply for the examination. The RSMSSB has announced 583 vacant job applications on 7th July, 2023 under Sanganak section which needs to be filled by conducting RSMSSB Examination 2023. The Application for the RSMSSB Sanganak Vacancy will be started from 12th July to 10th August, 2023. Candidates must apply by filling the application form on the website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in and pay the registration fees from whichever category he/she belongs to.
RSMSSB Sanganak Notification 2023
There are many state and central examinations held by the central and state government for filling the vacant government positions. There are many sectors which need a huge data collection. The government requires the data analyst who will be making huge reports which are required many times. To recruit them the RSMSSB board conducts Sanganak examination in order to recruit the candidates having a good knowledge of computers and performing statistics and data. Every year there are many candidates who are willing to apply and secure those vacant seats announced by the Staff Selection board.
The Official notification for RSMSSB Sanganak Vacancy was released on 7th July, 2023. There were a total 583 vacant posts announced for the Sanganak Vacancy. The Application Date will be started from 12th July to 10th August 2023. Candidates have to fill the application form and pay the application fees for securing their seat to appear in the examination. After the application dates are over the RSMSSB will be announcing the Admit Card release date and Examination date.
RSMSSB Sanganak Vacancy 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the Application Form candidates are asking what will be the eligibility criteria to apply for the application form. The candidates must have an age between 18 years to 40 years old. The Candidates who are willing to apply for the application form must have a bachelor’s degree with Mathematics/Economics. Students must also have a certificate with Programming Assistant/Data Science and they will also be required to have a knowledge of Devanagari Lipi and Rajasthani Culture.
RSMSSB Sanganak Vacancy 2023 Application Fee
There are many candidates who want to participate in the Sanganak examination as they have a very good knowledge in Statistics and Reports Making. The Application Fee structure for the General Category will be ₹600. Whereas the OBC Category with CL have to pay ₹600 as applicable fee whereas the OBC with Non-creamy Layer (NCL) have to pay ₹400. For the economically backward classes there will be a discount where SC, ST, EWS will be paying ₹400 as the Application fee. Candidates have to pay the application fees through applying for the application form and the payments are only allowed on UPI, Net banking, MasterCard, etc.
RSMSSB Sanganak Vacancy 2023 Selection Process
- Sanganak Examination : Candidates will be first appearing for the examination after filling the application form. The examination will be conducted on the basis of measuring the knowledge and skill set of the candidates.
- Document Verification : After the examination is successfully over the candidates will be shortlisted and called for providing their necessary documents to the conducting committee.
- Merit List : After the Sanganak examination and documents verification the committee will be preparing the Merit List on the basis of their respective qualifying criteria. The candidates will be eagerly waiting to see their name in the Merit List. Candidates whose name will be mentioned in the Merit List will be qualified and he/she will be allotted with their post.
RSMSSB Sanganak Vacancy Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates are preparing very hard for the Sanganak Exam. There are several candidates who want to know what the marking scheme will be or what question will be answered. The questions for the examination will be asked in MCQs based form. Where the candidates are allowed to complete their examination in 2 hours duration. There will be 100 questions asked where 30 questions will be asked from General Knowledge and the rest 70 questions will be asked on the main core subjects such as Statistics, Economics & Mathematics. Coming onto the marking scheme the candidates answering the wrong one will be deducted by -⅓ Marks.
How to Apply for RSMSSB Sanganak Vacancy 2023?
- Visit to the official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- After landing the homepage select the section “RSMSSB Sanganak Vacancy” and click on it.
- You will be appearing on a new page where you can click on apply online.
- The application form will appear where you have to enter all the necessary details.
- After entering the details check the form thoroughly and make payment which all be shown in the application fees.
- You have to pay the application fees through UPI, Net banking, MasterCard etc.
- After making the payment click on submit. Your seat will be booked for the examination.
- Download a PDF version file for future use.
Candidates will be eligible to fill the Sanganak Vacancy Application form 12th July to 10th August 2023 and candidates have to visit the official website which is www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in ; After that candidates will be notified by authorities for the admit card and examination they will appear for.