The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) officially released a notification for the RSMSSB Recruitment 2023 for JA (Junior Accountant) and TRA (Tehsil Revenue Accountant). The Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for candidates who are seeking a government job in the state of Rajasthan.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2023
The RSMSSB board is responsible for selecting the best eligible Candidate for junior accountant and tehsil revenue accountant in different departments of the state government through the RSMSSB recruitment 2023. The RSMSSB board has officially released the RSMSSB Jr Accountant & TRA Notification 2023 on 20th June 2023 on its official website. In this blog, we will discuss about the RSMSSB recruitment 2023, RSMSSB Jr Accountant & TRA Notification 2023, eligibility criteria, salary and vacancy details, the documents required to apply for the vacancy, and the steps to apply for the Rajasthan Jr Accountant Recruitment 2023.
|Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
|RSMSSB Jr Accountant & TRA Recruitment 2023
|Junior Accountant and Tehsil Revenue Accountant
|B.Com or CA Inter or any other Finance Degree
|Apply Online, Official Notification
|RSMSSB Junior Accountant Application Form 2023 Start Date
|27 June 2023
|26 July 2023
The RSMSSB board officially released its notification for RSMSSB Vacancy 2023 for Junior Accountant (JA) and Tehsil Revenue Accountant (TRA) on 20 June 2023. The total number of vacancies in the RSMSSB Vacancy 2023 is 5388, and the vacancies are spread across the various districts in Rajasthan.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2023 Notification
The RSMSSB Recruitment 2023 Online Form for Junior Accountant (JA) and Tehsil Revenue Accountant (TRA) will start on 27 june 2023 and will be closed on 26th July 2023. The written examination for RSMSSB Vacancy 2023 will be held on 17th September 2023 and the admit card for the written examination will be released in the month of August 2023. Candidates who want any update regarding the RSMSSB Vacancy 2023 can check the latest notification given below.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the RSMSSB Jr Accountant & TRA Recruitment 2023, candidates must be eligible for these posts. If a candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria, their application form for RSMSSB will be immediately rejected by the board. The eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 include various factors such as age limit, education qualification, and other requirements.
- The age limit to apply for the JA and TRA positions is 18 years to 40 years, and the age relaxation will be 43 years for the OBC category and 45 years for the ST / SC category.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in commerce, accounting, or finance from a recognised university or clear the CA Inter Exam.
RSMSSB Jr Accountant & TRA Salary 2023
The RSMSSB Board offers a very good salary package for the Junior Accountant and TRA posts. The exact salary details of RSMSSB JA and TRA can be obtained from the official notification or the RSMSSB website. But the estimated starting salary of an RSMSSB Junior Accountant is Rs. 25500 per month.
The total number of vacancies for Junior Accountant (JA) and Tehsil Revenue Accountant (TRA) was 5388, of which 5190 were for Junior Accountant (JA) and 198 were for Tehsil Revenue Accountant (TRA).
Documents Required for Online Form
While applying for the RSMSSB Recruitment 2023 candidates need to submit various kinds of documents. These documents help to verify the candidate’s eligibility for RSMSSB vacancy 2023 for Ja and TRA posts. Here is the list of essential documents that are required to fill application form.
- 10th and 12th board marksheet.
- college degree certificate.
- Aadhar card of the candidate.
- Photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Category certificate of the candidate.
- Income proof of the candidate.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Candidates can apply for the RSMSSB Jr Accountant & TRA Recruitment 2023 from 27th June 2023 to 26th July 2023. Candidates have to visit the official website of the Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) to apply for RSMSSB recruitment 2023. Here are the steps that candidates can follow to apply for the RSMSSB recruitment 2023.
- Step 1: To apply for the RSMSSB Recruitment 2023, the candidate needs to visit the official website of the Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Step 2: After that, the candidate has to click on the application portal and select the recruitment for JA and TRA posts.
- Step 3: Now the terms and conditions page will appear where the eligibility criteria and other details regarding the RSMSSB are given, and the candidate has to scroll down and click on the apply online button.
- Step 4: Now candidates have to fill in the required details and submit their documents in the RSMSSB Recruitment 2023 application form and click on the submit button.
|RSMSSB Jr Accountant & TRA Notification PDF
|RSMSSB Jr Accountant & TRA Apply Online
The candidate will be able to apply for the RSMSSB recruitment 2023 from 27th June 2023 to 26th July 2023.
The total number of vacancies in RSMSSB recruitment 2023 is 5388.
The candidate can apply for the RSMSSB recruitment 2023 by visiting the official website of the RSMSSB at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in