Big news for the students preparing for the Railway Recruitment Exam because the online notification of RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 is going to release soon. Railway Recruitment Board will release the recruitment of total 12750 seats for Assistant Loco Pilots and Technicians. Matriculation pass students between the age of 18 to 28 years and students having ITI or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic/Automobile Engineering can apply for RRB ALP Recruitment 2023. Interested candidates can download the full notification PDF of RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 by visiting the official website at www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB ALP Recruitment 2023
Before filling the application form, all the candidates should go to the official site and read all the information and instructions related to the recruitment. When the application process will be started then candidates must get registered for RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 before the last date to avoid last minute rush. Due to heavy load on the website on the last day, there may be a possibility of not being able to login in the registration. Here is complete information related to RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 like eligibility criteria, application process and exam pattern. So read this article thoroughly to complete your registration process easily and effectively.
|Authority||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Article||RRB ALP Recruitment 2023|
|Post||Assistant Loco Pilots and Technicians|
|Application Status||Starting Soon [Aug to Sep 2023* Expected]|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Procedure||CBT I, CBT II, CBAT (Only for ALP)|
RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should visit the official website of RRB before filling the application form and kindly check your eligibility criteria and Age limit. Only Eligible Candidates can fill the RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 Form and will be shortlisted. If you are not eligible then your form will be rejected. Here is the eligibility criteria of RRB ALP Recruitment 2023.
The candidates must have matriculation degree and and ITI in Mechanic Diesel/Mechanic/ Motor Vehicle/ Machinist/ Wireman/ Mechanic Radio & TV Electronics / MechanicTractor / Mechanic/ Heat Engine/ Electrician/ Electronic mechanics/ Millwright Maintenance Mechanic and Armature and Coil Winder. Or, students who have completed a 2 years diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic/Automobile Engineering can apply for RRB ALP Recruitment 2023.
The minimum and maximum age of fresh candidates is 18 years and 28 years respectively and the upper age limit of candidates who have completed of minimum 2 years of service in recruitment grade and successfully completed period of probation will be 42 years for UR candidates and 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 years for SC/ ST candidates.
RRB ALP Recruitment Exam 2023
After the completion of the registration process, it is very important for the candidates to be selected in this exam, to know the exam pattern and complete the selection process. RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 is divided into three stage : CBT, Computer Based Aptitude Test and last stage is documents verification. The candidates should pass each stage with higher marks to get confirmed selection for the post you have applied for.
|Paper||Part A||Part B|
|Total Number of Questions||100||75|
|Duration||90 Minutes||60 Minutes|
|Syllabus||Mathematics, General intelligence and reasoning, Basically Science and Reasoning and General awareness on current affairs||This part is qualifying in nature and shall have questions from relevant trade syllabus prescribed by the Director General of Employment and Training.|
How to Apply for RRB ALP Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: First of all the candidates must visit the official website of RRB
- Step 2: Click on the RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 notification link present on the homepage.
- Step 3 : The candidates must sign up and make an account with your name , mobile number and email-Id and mobile number.
- Step 4: A four digit OTP is sent to your registered mobile number and email Id.
- Step 5: After mobile and email Id verification, the candidates need to login into your account.
- Step 6: After login, a new page will be opened in which the candidates will have to fill the required details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, Aadhaar Card Number, Aggregate marks of 10th, Caste certificate, passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Step 7: The candidates should pay the exam fee as given in the notification of RRB ALP Recruitment 2023.
- Step 8: After successfully payment, click on the final submit button.
- Step 9: After that a preview page will open in which all the information filled by you will be there, you will have to confirm it and click on the final submit option.
- Step 10: Congratulations, your registration process has been completed now. Take a print out of your preview page for future security.
The Railway Recruitment Board is managed by the Ministry of Railway. RRB was established in the year 1942 as Railway Service Commission in 1985 it was renamed as Railway Recruitment Board. Railway Recruitment Board conducts examinations for various posts and candidates for recruitment in Indian Railways through various modes of application process like RRB ALP, RRB NTPC , RRB JE, etc.