Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana was launched by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to encourage the students having a good knowledge and skills in them but still sitting employed. There are many students who are educated very much and have a good skill in themselves but they are unable to grab any jobs for their livelihood. The scheme will provide the students training in the skill they have knowledge to grow the students with more about the knowledge and enhancing the skill. There will a on job training for the students participating the scheme.
Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023
There are many schemes launched by the government for welfare of the people. The Government of Madhya Pradesh never compromise in the development of state. The State government has launched a new Yojana scheme for the students who are unemployed but having a good knowledge and skill will not let them unemployed any more. The Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana is launched and inaugurated by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan. The aim for launching the schemes was for the development of states, no youth should be unemployed, and increasing the employment growth with skill mindset.
MP CM Seekho Kamao Scheme 2023
|CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan
|Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023
|Seekho Kamao Yojana Registration Date 2023
|4 July, 2023
|Seekho Kamao Yojana Registration Last Date
|Help Desk No.
|0755-2525258 (9AM to 6PM)
The Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana was announced on 17th May, 2023. The Registration for Candidates was started from 15th June, 2023. The Placement will be started from 15th July, 2023. Students in interested can easily apply for the schemes on Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana official website portal which is www.mmsky.mp.gov.in. The schemes have a motto of self-reliance an economic growth for state.
Seekho Kamao Yojana Documents Required
- High School Marksheet : 10 passing Matriculation certificate from the respective board.
- Intermediate Marksheet : 10+2 passing certificate from the respective board.
- Aadhar Card : Aadhar card is mandatory which is issued by UIDAI.
- Bank Account Passbook : Personal bank account passbook is mandatory for the stipend which will be credited on their bank account.
- Registration Mobile Number : Current mobile number is required by the authorities saved for the confidential records.
Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The candidates applying should be between 18 to 29 years old.
- Before applying in the schemes candidates must have passed 12th Intermediate from any respective education boards.
- Candidates must be not employed in any government job.
- Bank Account is mandatory for all candidates for the stipend that will be credited in their bank account.
The objective of the MP Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana is to be self-reliance with the skill which will not let to the unemployment in the youth. There will be a good learning and skill development which will be providing to the students in their on job training. The candidates will be also paid with the stipend to keep them financially strong.
Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023 Stipend
Students will be receiving the stipend in their personal bank account. The stipend that will be alloted to the students will be allotted different according to the qualification of the candidate. The given below are the stipend which will be released according to the specific category :
- 12th Intermediate Pass : The stipend amount that will be provided to the intermediate pass will be ₹8,000 per month.
- ITI Degree Holder : The stipend amount that will be provided to the ITI degree holder will be ₹8,500 per month.
- Diploma Degree : Candidate holding a Diploma degree will be provided the of ₹9,000 per month.
- Graduate/Postgraduate : Graduate and the Postgraduate will be receiving the stipend of ₹10,000 per month.
Mukhayamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana Registration
- Go to the official website portal which is www.mmsky.mp.gov.in
- On the homepage search “Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana Registration” and click on it.
- The registration form will be appeared.
- In the form enter the required details asking.
- Then submit the application form.
- The status of the application will appear on your page.
There are many candidates who are mastered in many skills. Everyone is best in their own skill. To give a final touch which will make the candidates expert in the skills they learned. There are on job training that will provided in various courses such as Engineering, ITI, Banking, Healthcare, etc. For knowing more about the available courses visit the official website portal www.mmsky.mp.gov.in.
To apply for the Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023 visit to the official website portal www.mmsky.mp.gov.in
The highest stipend will be paid to the graduate and postgraduate with receiving ₹10,000 per month.
The Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana Scheme was launched on 17th May, 2023.