The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released its most-awaited MPPSC Notification on 5th September 2023 for the recruitment of Deputy Superintendent of Police and Deputy Tehsildar, Development Block Officer, Excise Sub Inspector, Chief Municipal Officer, Cooperative Inspector, etc. MPPSC 2023 is a great opportunity for a candidate who wants to work in the government department of Madhya Pradesh. It is one of the most competitive exams in the state of Madhya Pradesh, where thousands of students apply every year.
MPPSC Notification 2023
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has officially released the MPPSC Notification 2023, which contains all the essential information and important dates regarding the examination. Interested candidates can apply for the MPPSC 2023 from September 22nd, until October 22nd, 2023. According to the MPPSC notification for 2023, the exam date is 17th December 2023.
|Authority||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Article||MPPSC Notification 2023|
|Exam||MP State Service Examinations 2023|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Application Dates||22 September to 21 October 2023, Saturday|
|Selection Procedure||Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, Interview|
Candidates who want to apply for the MPPSC 2023 can visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission and follow the steps given in the blog. In this article, we will discuss a detailed overview of the MPPSC Notification 2023, covering essential information such as eligibility criteria, vacancy details, the selection process, and a guide to applying.
MPPSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the MPPSC 2023 examination, candidates must meet the eligibility criteria set by the conducting authority. As per the MPPSC notification 2023, the minimum age limit to apply was 21 years and the maximum age was 40 years; however, the age relaxation is applied for the reserved category. Applicants must have a bachelor degree from any recognised University to apply for MPPSC 2023. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for different posts by checking the official notification for MPPSC 2023.
MPPSC Vacancy 2023
The total number of vacancies plays a major role in the individual selection process in MPPSC 2023. The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a total of 227 vacancies across various posts, including:
- Deputy District President: 27 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 22 Posts
- Additional Assistant Development Commissioner: 17 Posts
- Development Block Officer: 16 Posts
- Deputy Tehsildar: 03 Posts
- Excise Sub Inspector: 03 Posts
- Chief Municipal Officer: 17 Posts
- Cooperative Inspector: 122 Posts
Documents Required for MPPSC Recruitment 2023
To apply for the vacancy, candidates have to submit various kinds of documents to ensure the eligibility criteria for different posts. Candidates have to upload scan copies of the required documents in the MPPSC application form. Applicants are advised to upload a scan copy of original documents in the MPPSC application form because it will be verified in the document verification round. Here is the list of documents:
- Aadhar card or PAN card of the candidate.
- Domicile certificate.
- caste certificate of the candidate.
- physical disability certificate (if applicable).
- photograph and signature of the candidate, etc.
MPPSC Selection Procedure
As per the MPPSC Notification 2023, the selection process consisted of three stages: preliminary examination, main examination, and interview. The MPPSC preliminary examination is a MCQ-based paper that tests candidate knowledge and aptitude, and after clearing the preliminary examination, candidates are eligible for the main examination, which tests in-depth knowledge of subjects. Based on their performance in the MPPSC Mains examination, candidates will be called for an interview that tests their communication skills and leadership qualities for the position.
How to Apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2023?
The MPPSC 2023 application process will start on September 22, 2023, and candidates can apply until October 21, 2023, by following the steps given below-
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (www.mppsc.mp.gov.in)
- Step 2: Now candidates have to click on the recruitment tab and select the “MPPSC Notification 2023” link.
- Step 3: After that, applicants have to provide all the personal and educational details in the application form.
- Step 4: Now candidates have to attach scan copies of the necessary documents and pay the MPPSC 2023 application fees through debit or credit card or UPI.
- Step 5: After clicking on the submit button, the candidate will receive an MPPSC 2023 application confirmation message in their provided contact details or email.
On September 22, the official application link will be activated, and candidates can apply by visiting the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (www.mppsc.mp.gov.in) Candidates have to provide their personal and qualification details while registering for MPPSC Recruitment 2023 and candidates can apply for MPPSC 2023 until August 21st by paying the required application fees using net banking or cards.