The Madhya Pradesh State Government launched Ladli Behna Yojana for the females of the state who are unable to live a proper livelihood. The Honourable Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan had launched and inaugrated the scheme to register the female of the family. Many beneficiaries are looking to register for the Ladli Behna Yojana for taking benefits. All Beneficiary can easily check Ladli Behna Yojana Status through this article.
Ladli Behna Yojana 2023
The Government will be providing ₹1000 as installment every month to the eligible Beneficiary. The Scheme is announced for five years. The Installment money will be release every month in the beneficiaries registered bank account. The MP Government has done a very good job by releasing the schemes which is every helpful for the females of the state and the official portal is www.cmladlibahna.mp.gov.in
There are many scheme launched by central and state government. No one has seen many schemes launched in the welfare of the females. The CM of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan had launched a Scheme in favour to help the sister of Madhya Pradesh by providing them monetary incentive every month for five years. Ladli Behna Yojana was successfully inaugurated on 28th January and launched on 5th March, 2023.
MP Ladli Behna Yojana 2023
The scheme was launched on CM 65 birthday by offering a birthday treat to the womens which is a great gesture for many womens of Madhya Pradesh. In the Scheme the women’s who are unable to make their expenses and who are living below can register and receive ₹1000 as a monetary incentive. The scheme will be active for five years providing monetary incentive every month.
On 28th January 2023, the Ladli Behna Yojana was launched to help many sisters who are living under the poverty and not able to make their livelihood proper. The aim of the Yojana was to empower the women and make her stand on hiler feet. The women’s of Madhya Pradesh relaky felt overwhelmed and many of them have registered and start receiving the Installment money.
Eligible women of Madhya Pradesh those who haven’t registered with the scheme can easily register by visiting the official website which is www.cmladlibahna.mp.gov.in & Female member of the family who are not having a good financial condition will be eligible to register for the scheme. Females will be the head and will be able to register for the Yojana. Every month ₹1000 will be credited to their account as monetary incentive for 5 years.
Benefits of Ladli Behna Yojana 2023
- Financial Support : There are many people who are living below poverty and not able to make their expenses.
- Women Empowerment : Through the release of Scheme the women will be having more freedom and will be respected in the society.
- Family support : The female can support with the Installment money which will be receiving by her for the registration in Scheme.
Important Documents for Ladli Behna Yojana 2023
- Educational Certificates.
- Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (If applicable).
- Government I’d such as Aadhar Card, PAN card, Voter id, an many more.
- Bank account.
- Bank Passbook, etc.
How to Apply for Ladli Behna Yojana 2023?
- Visit the official website www.cmladlibahna.mp.gov.in
- On the homepage search and click on Register option.
- The application form will be appearing where you have to enter the necessary details asked.
- Enter all the details which are required.
- After filling check once again and click on submit.
- When your application will be passed you will also be a part of Ladli Behna Yojana receiving ₹1000 per month as Installment.
The benefit of Ladli Bahna Yojana will be given to those women whose age is between 23 to 60 years and the beneficiaries will be only for the females. The CM have also given the slogan of Sisters of Madhya Pradesh to protect and equally support them.
The Ladli Bahna Yojana was launched on 28th January, 2023 by honorable CM of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
The Beneficiaries registered with the Ladli Behna Yojana will be receiving ₹1000 per month as the installment money.