JEE Advanced Result 2023 is going to be released by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) on 18 june, 2023 at 10 am on jeeadv.ac.in on their official website. The IIT Guwahati was responsible for conducting the JEE Advanced Exam 2023 in which more than 2 lakh 50000 students appeared. JEE Advanced 2023 Result will be available on jeeadv.ac.in official website.
JEE Advanced Result 2023
Candidates who have appeared in the JEE exam in 2023 can visit the official website of the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Advanced) to download and check the JEE Advanced Result 2023. The JEE Advanced exam 2023 is a most prestigious exam, and it is a gateway to various undergraduate programmes offered by the more than 23 IITs. In this blog we will discuss a detailed overview of the JEE Advanced 2023 result release date, the information given in the JEE result, the tie breaking rule, the counselling process, the JEE advanced cut off marks 2023, and steps to check the result.
jeeadv.ac.in Advanced Result 2023
|JEE Advanced Exam 2023
|4th June 2023
|JEE Advanced 2023 Result Date
|18th June, 2023
The JEE advanced exam was conducted on 4th June 2023 by the IIT Guwahati. Candidates who appear in the exam are highly curious about their JEE advanced result 2023. The news is coming out that the JEE advanced result 2023 will be declared on 18th June 2023 on the official website of the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Advanced). The application process for the JEE advance exam started from 30 April 2023 and ended on 8th May 2023, for which more than 2.5 lakh students applied. The JEE advance answer key has been officially released on 11th June 2023 by the Indian Institute of Technology on its official website. After the JEE advanced result release, the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati releases its rank list, and candidates can also download their own JEE advanced scorecard 2023.
JEE Advanced Result Tie-Breaking Rule
The ranking system of JEE Advanced will be based on the tie-breaking rule because in the event that two or more candidates obtain the same marks in the JEE Advanced result 2023. Then the JEE advanced tie-breaking rule will be implemented in a sequence that determines the ranking of the particular candidate.
- The candidate who gets a higher total mark in all subjects will be given a higher rank in the JEE advanced result 2023.
- If the tie persists, then the candidate with higher marks in mathematics will get the higher rank in the JEE advanced result 2023.
- If the tie still persists, then the candidate who gets higher marks in the physics subject will be awarded the higher rank.
- If the tie is not broken, then the candidates who have the same marks will be awarded the same rank in the JEE advanced result 2023.
Details Given on the JEE Advanced Scorecard 2023
After downloading the JEE Advanced 2023 result, candidates are advised to double check all the information regarding the candidate’s personal details and their performance. If any minor error appears in the JEE Advanced scorecard 2023, then it will create a big problem for the candidate while taking admission to the IITs. So if a candidate finds any mistake in their JEE advanced result 2023, they should immediately contact the Joint Entrance Examination Authority to rectify the scorecard. Candidate are advised to check all the information given below in their JEE advanced result 2023 very carefully.
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll number of the candidate.
- Parents name of the candidate.
- Subject wise marks obtained by the candidate.
- Total marks obtained by the candidate.
- All India rank of the candidate.
- Qualifying status of the candidate.
JEE Advanced Counselling Process 2023
After the release of the JEE advanced result 2023, qualified candidates must participate in the counselling process for seat allocations in top IIT colleges. The JEE advanced counselling process will start after one month of result release and involves various steps, such as first candidates needing to register themselves for the counselling process through the official website by providing their JEE Advanced roll number and personal details (given in the JEE advanced result 2023).
Now the candidate has to select the preferred course and institute based on their rank and eligibility criteria. Based on the candidate rank in the JEE advanced result 2023, and the availability of the seat, the authority allocated the seat to various engineering programmes. After the seat allotment, candidates need to report to the selected institute within a specific time period and complete the admission process by paying the required fees.
Steps to check JEE Advanced Result 2023
Candidates are highly awaiting their JEE Advanced result 2023 which is going to be released on 18th June 2023 on the official website of the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Advanced). Candidates can download their JEE advanced result 2023 by following the steps given below.
- Step 1: First, candidates need to visit the official website of the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Advanced) to download their JEE Advanced result 2023 – www.Jeeadv.ac.in
- Step 2: Once the result is released, the candidate has to click on the “Result” link, which will appear in the latest update section.
- Step 3: Now candidates have to fill in their JEE advanced roll number, DOB, and captcha code in the JEE advanced result downloading form and click on the submit button.
- Step 4: Now candidates will be able to download the JEE Advanced 2023 Result which will appear on the screen with just a simple click.
|Check JEE Advanced 2023 Result
|Check Now [Inactive]
The authorities will release their JEE advanced result 2023 on 18th June 2023 for the exam that was held on 4th June 2023.
The candidate will be able to download their JEE Advanced 2023 Result by visiting the official website of the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Advanced) at www.Jeeadv.ac.in.
JEE Advanced 2023 result will be released on 18 june 2023 at 10 am.